Air condensed chiller for water, with scroll compressors installed in tandem and indipendently managed with cooling capacity from 95 kW to 170 kW
Chiller WPAmini Techno
Air condensed chiller for water, with scroll compressors installed in tandem and indipendently managed, cooling capacity from 95 kW to 170 kW.
Cosmotec experience in process applications cooling led to the development of a chiller able to cover the wide operation limits required by the new technologies used to enhance the energy saving.
The entire range of WPAmini chillers complies with the ErP2018 required limits.
The Free Cooling version of WPAmini allows a significant energy saving, especially in cold and temperate climates.
The Low Noise version, ideal for sites located next to residential areas, keeps its high cooling performances and energy saving guaranteeing, at the same time, low sound emissions.
Designed for process application cooling, efficiency always, everywhere
Every application has different needs depending on ambient temperature, fluid temperature, noise level, positioning, etc. Cosmotec can meet the most diverse requirements, thanks to a wide range of options and the possibility of expanding the operating limits of the WPAmini, if requested.
- Extremely hot, dusty location: WPAmini chillers feature metal air filters to protect the condensers from dust and dirt. Operation up to +55°C with Unloading. Up to +45°C the cooling capacity is 100% guaranteed. If the temperature rises, the Unloading function modulates compressors without switching them off.
- Extremely cold environment: the compressor compartment is closed and there is a heating resistance to protect the electric panel, compressors, evaporator and hydraulic circuit. Free Cooling up to -40°C with components specifically selected for a long service life.
- High water temperature application: cooling circuit specially designed to reach high outlet temperatures. Compressor with high suction temperature and wide operating limits.
- Cold water application: cooling circuit specially designed to reach low outlet temperatures. Increased thickness of the thermal insulation and standard antifreeze system to protect the hydraulic and refrigerant systems both in operating mode and standby.
Free Cooling for energy saving
The WPAmini chiller range is available in a Free Cooling version, which allows significant energy savings, especially in cold and temperate climates.
Using the external air to cool the fluid, the Free Cooling may entirely replace the cooling circuit, enabling the compressors to be switched off.
Depending on the external temperature, the WPAmini will use the most suitable operating mode among:
• Compressor Mode (DX): the heat load is satisfied by the cooling circuit.
• Mix Mode: reduces energy consumption exchanging part of the heat load with the ambient air. Compressors work less, as they have to cover just the missing part of the cooling capacity.
• Free Cooling: at low outside temperatures, the fluid is cooled entirely by the ambient air. The energy consumption is minimized due to the use of variable speed fans and modulating valves.
• ISO 9001
• ISO 14001
• ISO 50001
• UL Certificate
• EAC Air Conditioner
• Certificate F.GAS